"That's part of what I like about the book in some ways. It portrays death truthfully. You die in the middle of your life, in the middle of a sentence." --John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

Monday, August 4, 2014

Hello!

Hi there my blogger fella!


I'm really happy to start these reviews, because I love reading. I also love to write, and write stories. If you want to read my stories, just go to wattpad. I'm not sure if the links appears on my profile, but if it doesn't I'll leave it at the end. 

Anyways, I'm really happy to start this journey with y'all! I hope you love everything I write as much as much as I love doing it. Now, I know that my grammar might not always be the best but just bare with me. I also know that some of you will you have no good opinions about me, and if that's the case please don't bother to leave a rude comment. I would just delete it and move on, because really the one that's doing that damage you and not me. 

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this and I love y'all to the moon & back!  

1 comment:

  1. I was hesitating between a blog on book reviews and travel. I finally chose the latter, but I love reading too :) good luck with your blog, and if you're interested you can check out mine : http://stories-citizenoftheworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete